LOCAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
Check LOCAL PICK UP & DELIVERY for details
for domestic orders $75 & over!
Present shoppers with promotions that are directly relevant to featured products.
DESCRIPTION: Effectively kill the stink in your pits with natural ingredients and biodegradable packaging.
INGREDIENTS: See pictures!
MATERIALS: PAPR’s deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, widely considered the gold-standard certification for wood that’s been sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a cornstarch membrane that’s biodegradable and we use soy based inks to print on our packaging.
NET WT: 2.65oz
Made in the United States of America
New arrivals, discounts, events and more!